A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlin Hopper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hopper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlin Hopper, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopper graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hopper has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlin W Hopper MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Orlin W. Hopper practice?
- Dr. Orlin Hopper has 1 office location.
Dr. Orlin Hopper practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Englewood Radiologists.