29 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlin Liberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlin Liberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Liberman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlin Michelle Liberman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Orlin M. Liberman practice?
- Dr. Orlin Liberman has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Orlin Liberman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .