Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
622 Old Trolley Rd
Ste 102
Summerville, SC 29485
843-871-7979
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  International Idiot  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2014

This guy missed a big pituitary tumor in my head! I had to go to another endo to figure it out.

|  Best Endocrinologist!  |  show details
by Lisa Peters on Jul 8th, 2013

Dr. Sergev is an amazing physician. He has helped to bring my type I Diabetes under control, lose weight, and to feel better overall. He has made a big difference in my life and I know he does the same for all his patients.

|  Very disappointed. I can get better advice from google on my diabetes care  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

I was very disappointed after my visit. I am T1 diabetic and recently moved to the area. Dr. Sergev seemed like the only option in Summerville. No issues getting an appt, staff was very nice, etc. My issue with him is that my A1C was 8.5 and the doctor said that was great! My former doctor expected it to be less than 6.5 and the ADA suggests below 7. I asked if he had any kind of follow up in between appts such as faxing or emailing BS readings to make any adjustments but he does not do that. No plan of action as to how I can get my A1C down. And the visit cost me over $1200!! So if you would like some nice guy to tell you what you want to hear and not really seem to care about helping you control your disease then he's your guy. I came home very discouraged and emailed my former doctor in NJ (who only charged me $100 per visit) and had me email my BS readings every two weeks so we can work together to make any adjustments if they were too high or two low. Thankfully he is willing to keep me on and will see me when I visit. I feel bad seeing all these patients in the waiting room wondering what their A1Cs are and are they being told 8, 9, 10 is acceptable??? Well, its not.

|  Office support  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2012

Unable to make contact with Doctor. Must work through entire staff at all times. Been waiting on test results for over a week.No follow-up from doctor or any of staff.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

Inspires confidence, asks many questions, he's determined to find answers.

|  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

The secretary suggested I make a list of my symptoms and I brought them in and he was able to tell me basically what was wrong with me. I really liked this doctor and the plan he put me on is excellent.

|  Great Endo!  |  show details
by Sandra H. on Mar 10th, 2011

I have seen Dr Sergev for a while now and find him to be very caring and knowledgable.