A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlo Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlo Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlo Clark, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Cortex Tumor (Adrenocortical Carcinoma)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 17 awards.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Ucsf/Mount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlo Herrick Clark MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Orlo H. Clark practice?
- Dr. Orlo Clark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Orlo Clark practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.