A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlo Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlo Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlo Clark, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Cortex Tumor (Adrenocortical Carcinoma)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Ucsf/Mount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlo Herrick Clark MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Orlo H. Clark practice?
- Dr. Orlo Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Orlo Clark practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.