Dr. Orlo Herrick Clark MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Hematology & Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Orlo Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlo Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlo Clark, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 40 Areas, including Adenoma Warthin`s tumor, Adrenal Cortex Tumor Adrenocortical Carcinoma, and Adrenal Cortext Cancer Adrenal Cortex Neoplasm.37 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 17 awards.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance