A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orly Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orly Steinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orly Steinberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Steinberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orly P Steinberg MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Orly P. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Orly Steinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Orly Steinberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mill Creek, WA.
See Mill Creek Obstetricians & Gynecologists.