Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Orna Alpert
Dr. Orna Alpert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Alpert is affiliated with University Medical Center At Princeton, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare. Dr. Alpert has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Orna Alpert has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Orna Alpert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.
Dr. Irving Kaufman
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Adolescent Medicine
Somerset, NJ 0.64 mi34
Dr. Dilek Avci
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Somerset, NJ 0.86 mi6
Dr. Sally Berry
Somerset, NJ 1.13 mi19