A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oronde White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oronde White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oronde White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. White has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oronde L. White practice?
Dr. Oronde White practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Southfield Internists.