A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orrin Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orrin Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orrin Davis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orrin John Davis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Orrin J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Orrin Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Orrin Davis practices Pediatrics near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, AR.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians.