Dr. Orrin Swayze Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Orrin Swayze?

October 10th, 2016

Very satisfied customer

Dr. Swaze and his practice have done an excellant job of careing for me after my near fatel car wreck three years ago. Dr. Swaze discovered tge bad repair that had already been done in my arm and sent me to his partner who refixed the arm to oerfection. Dr. Swaze replaced my hip 18 months after the accident when it was obvious that it was not going to survive after the accident. I went frim chronic severe pain to no pain at all. I would highly reccomend Dr. Swaze and Pinnacle orthopedics to anyone needing orthopedic care.

February 13th, 2015

This doctor was very knowledgeable courteous and spent as much time with me as I needed the staff was very helpful and he explored all alternatives available for my condition would revisit again

April 11th, 2013

terrible experience

This doctor seemed to know everything right off the bat. had to go through one surgery and after i got off crutches they never sent me to physical therapy and said i would be fine. well i went back 4 months later for a check up because i was still feeling a great amount of pain this long after surgery. when i was seen again he told me it was worse and i needed another surgery. how was this not taken care of the 1st time? worst experience of my life in the hospital at Kennestone through the 2nd surgery and every thing was half assed. i even had to go through an hour of pain without medicine because he did not specify which type of medicine to give me. i would not recommend pinnacle to anyone who is looking for a successful outcome. this was the most f'd experience i have had to go through and i hope i help save someone else from having to go through this

April 4th, 2013

3/31 reviewer must have had wrong dr!

Have seen Dr. S. since 2001 when he replaced my hip - which was in terrible shape! Checked on me in hospital, during rehab, frequent follow-up visits; took time to explain procedure, pros and cons of surgery; took into consideration a genetic syndrome that could affect procedures, has referred me to other drs for other problems and follows up on those visits when I see him. He is good about offering alternatives and not forcing you into surgery until you feel comfortable with the idea, offering alternatives (i.e. knee shots instead of replacement surgery) And to top it all, he's friendly and has a sense of humor!

April 29th, 2017