A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orrin Troum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orrin Troum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orrin Troum, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Troum graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Troum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Troum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 79 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Orrin Troum practice?
Dr. Orrin Troum practices Rheumatology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Rheumatologists.