Learn more about Dr. Orrin Troum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orrin Troum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Troum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orrin Troum, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Troum graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Troum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orrin Troum MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Orrin Troum practice?
- Dr. Orrin Troum has 1 office location.
Dr. Orrin Troum practices Rheumatology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Rheumatologists.