A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orson Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orson Go is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Go
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Go Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Go has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orson Go MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Orson Go practice?
- Dr. Orson Go has 2 office locations.
Dr. Orson Go practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Norton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Norton Cardiologists.