A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orson Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Go has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Wellmont Lonesome Pine Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Go accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans