A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orson Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orson Go is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Go
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Go has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orson Go MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Orson Go practice?
- Dr. Orson Go has 6 office locations.
Dr. Orson Go practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Norton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN and Abingdon, VA.
See Norton Cardiologists.