A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orson Moe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orson Moe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moe graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orson Willy Moe MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Orson W. Moe practice?
- Dr. Orson Moe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Orson Moe practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.