A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ortelio Bosch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ortelio Bosch, Anesthesiologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ortelio Bosch, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosch graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bosch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ortelio Bosch MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ortelio Bosch practice?
- Dr. Ortelio Bosch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ortelio Bosch practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Anesthesiologists and Savannah Pain Management Doctors.