Dr. Ortelio Bosch MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2017
He doesn't care, it's all about him doing procedure, he gives bull crap Rx for people who have real problems and aren't drug seeking. He will cause his own closing of his practice if he keeps crapping n his patients

May 10th, 2017
Horrible unhinged person!
After expressing my unhappiness about an appointment being rescheduled without notifying me, Bosch literally screamed at me, used abusive language, and literally screamed at me in the exam room and inner lobby that if I didn't leave, he would call the police. I have NEVER been treated this way by another human being much less one who is supposed to be treating me for extreme pain!

February 11th, 2017
Dr. Bosch does not care. He shows little interest in your well being. His staff is unfriendly and nasty. They are just there for a pay check. I'm looking for a new doctor. Can't deal with this poor service anymore. I don't know how the the office won best in Savannah. I don't know how that happen.. The office manager is not not doing her job. How is one PA is taking care of his patient? She does not care because she is making all the money. The office needs to be investigated by the board of medicine ASAP.

January 17th, 2017
I have seen him for about a year I only saw him when I was sent there now you see the PA she looks like a drunk and could care less about you.and the staff he had is very rude and he don't do anything to them and he want face his pt when there's a problem he send a staff member out.if you got a cold you can't go in have to stay outside evening if it's raining or cold they bring your prescription out to you I think the board of medicine should check in on him cause you outside not being seen he charges Medicare and Medicaid and for what the paper he writes on .

January 17th, 2017
Don't care about his pt he lets his staff and PA do what they want to the pt.also if you got a cold you have to wait outside for them to bring yout prescriptions than charge for a visit it don't matter if it's raining or cold he will make you stay outside of you got a cold..And the PA tells you to drink wine while on pain meds to rest at night.

January 9th, 2017
Please no one go see this Dr Bosch he is one of them Dr don't care and PA will tell you to drink wine with opana and he didn't do anything about but lie to me and husdand I think he needs to be put under investigation for this he want face you about what happens he sends other people to do iy

January 7th, 2017
Great Doctor couldn't ask no better Dr he really cares.

October 28th, 2016
PA doesn't not listened when you tell her about meditations is causing problems and she wants to give it to you .

July 28th, 2016
DR Bosch is wonderful and has helped me with quality of life for my back pain from a car accident. I am always treated with care and respect.

January 7th, 2016
Dr Boush is good and fast but the PA she acts like she has to be there and has bad bed side manners I will never see her again.

November 24th, 2015
Thinking about this doctor
I received a referral to this doctor but unsure reading the reviews I'm 38/and have went a lower spinal fusion close to 10 years ago due injurys from a car wreck I'm still in current pain and now have issues with my left shoulder The o ly thing works for me is paid meds and injections but the new pain management doctor wanted to start saying what are you doing in here your only 38/without him even knowing my history right knee surgery to.add left and bulging disc in my neck

November 13th, 2015
Compared to last Dr I seen for 2 years since my injury. During my 6 month time with boschs center I seen 4 different drs/ nurse practitioners and had to explain my situation to each wich was inevitable I know but irritating none the less. I suggested I get an MRI when I thought my insurance covered and upon finding out they don't I decided I would have to save up 2k myself to get. Wich when working here n there due to injured back while supporting wife n 2 kids is long time to come. Yet each visit I feel pressured to get one by each person I speak with. It was never brought up until I mentioned it yet the later 3 drs I seen think the 1st Dr suggested it to me when I requested it from him. So its annoying to go in there and hear the same stuff over n over. ( yea I want an MRI also because I want fixed and off meds myself, but can you do for free? No, OK. Then I need to put it off until I save enough to cover it.). Or get better insurance. Also have racked up alot in uranlisis tests because they tested me every month for a year almost and just last month I find out was supposed to only be every 3 months... I'm not a problematic patient either. Never had drug issues or anything of the sort. Just had injury at work and need meds now to move properly without pain. L5s1 surgery left my siatic nerve a mess in right leg. Overall I scored them low just for lack of consideration when I compare to last Dr I seen. But I guess u get what u pay for right. They are cheaper and more cost effective.