A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ortwin Rusch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rusch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rusch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ortwin Rusch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rusch graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Rusch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St Vincents Med Ctr, Bridgeport, Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ortwin Ferdinand Rusch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ortwin F. Rusch practice?
- Dr. Ortwin Rusch has 1 office location.
Dr. Ortwin Rusch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Madison, CT.
See Madison Radiologists.