A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ortwin Rusch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rusch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rusch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ortwin Rusch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rusch graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Rusch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St Vincents Med Ctr, Bridgeport, Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ortwin Ferdinand Rusch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ortwin F. Rusch practice?
- Dr. Ortwin Rusch has 1 office location.
Dr. Ortwin Rusch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Madison, CT.
See Madison Radiologists.