Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ortwin Rusch
Dr. Ortwin Rusch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, CT, with another office in Madison, CT. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Rusch is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital, St Vincent's Medical Center and St Vincents Med Ctr, Bridgeport, Ct. He speaks English.
Dr. Ortwin Rusch has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Ortwin Rusch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, CT.
Dr. Christopher Taubes
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Madison, CT 0.01 mi27
Dr. Bernard Jay
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Madison, CT 0.01 mi46
Dr. Kevin Dickey
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Madison, CT 0.02 mi32