Learn more about Dr. Orvar Jonsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jonsson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jonsson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orvar Jonsson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonsson graduated from University Of Iceland, Reykjavik.
Dr. Jonsson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orvar Jonsson MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Orvar Jonsson practice?
- Dr. Orvar Jonsson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Orvar Jonsson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MN.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Cardiologists.