A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orvar Jonsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orvar Jonsson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonsson graduated from University Of Iceland, Reykjavik.
Dr. Jonsson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orvar Jonsson MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Orvar Jonsson practice?
- Dr. Orvar Jonsson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Orvar Jonsson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, SD and Aberdeen, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Cardiologists.