Learn more about Dr. Orvar Jonsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orvar Jonsson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jonsson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jonsson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orvar Jonsson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonsson graduated from University Of Iceland, Reykjavik.
Dr. Jonsson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orvar Jonsson MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Orvar Jonsson practice?
- Dr. Orvar Jonsson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Orvar Jonsson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MN.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Cardiologists.