Learn more about Dr. Orville Dyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orville Dyce is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyce
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dyce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orville Dyce, FAAOA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyce graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dyce has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Chesterfield General Hospital
- Marlboro Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orville H Dyce FAAOA and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orville H. Dyce practice?
- Dr. Orville Dyce has 4 office locations.
Dr. Orville Dyce practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Chester, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and Hartsville, SC.
See Chester Otolaryngologists and Chester Sleep Medicine Doctors.