A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orville Dyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orville Dyce is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyce
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dyce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orville Dyce, FAAOA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyce graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dyce has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Chesterfield General Hospital
- Marlboro Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orville H Dyce FAAOA and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orville H. Dyce practice?
- Dr. Orville Dyce has 1 office location.
Dr. Orville Dyce practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Hartsville, SC.
See Hartsville Otolaryngologists.