A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orville Dyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orville Dyce is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orville Dyce, FAAOA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyce graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dyce has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Marlboro Park Hospital
- Chesterfield General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orville H Dyce FAAOA and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orville H. Dyce practice?
- Dr. Orville Dyce has 5 office locations.
Dr. Orville Dyce practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Hartsville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lugoff, SC and Cheraw, SC.
See Hartsville Otolaryngologists and Hartsville Sleep Medicine Doctors.