A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orville Dyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orville Dyce, FAAOA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyce graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dyce has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Marlboro Park Hospital
- Chesterfield General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dyce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Orville H. Dyce practice?
Dr. Orville Dyce practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Hartsville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lugoff, SC and Cheraw, SC.
See Hartsville Otolaryngologists.