Overall Review

September 22nd, 2016
Dr. Mclenan is a very caring physician who takes his time with his patients and looks out for their over all health. He goes above and beyond to make you feel very welcome and comfortable. Thank you.

March 26th, 2015
One of The Best Urologist I Know, Would and Will Recommend anyone who is in Need of a Good Urologist.

October 7th, 2013
Great experience
Dr. Mclenan went the extra steps to help me manage my very frequent episodes of UTI. I've seen a few doctors over the past fourteen years and the only doctor to suggest a procedure that helped to reduce the frequency of my UTIs. Now, I past on the info to the other physicians that are on my team. Importantly, his bedside manners is excellent, he's very knowledgable and focused on not just the issue I was hospitalized for but as a whole. I had another problem which he stressed I follow-up with my gynecologist which turned to be non-life threatening but I needed to know what was going on. I'll recommend him to my husband and others. This is my first time writing a review about a doctor and I've seen many since 1996.