A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orville Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orville Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orville Palmer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orville Dave Palmer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Orville D. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Orville Palmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Orville Palmer practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.