Learn more about Dr. Orvis Chitwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orvis Chitwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chitwood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chitwood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orvis Chitwood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chitwood graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Chitwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
- East Alabama Med Ctr, Opelika, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orvis Hugh Chitwood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Orvis H. Chitwood practice?
- Dr. Orvis Chitwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Orvis Chitwood practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Orthopedic Surgeons and Dothan Surgeons.