Learn more about Dr. Orvis Chitwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orvis Chitwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orvis Chitwood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chitwood graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Chitwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
- East Alabama Med Ctr, Opelika, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orvis Hugh Chitwood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Orvis H. Chitwood practice?
- Dr. Orvis Chitwood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Orvis Chitwood practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, AL and Enterprise, AL.
See Dothan Surgeons and Dothan Orthopedic Surgeons.