A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osahon Ukponmwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osahon Ukponmwan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osahon Ukponmwan, MD, MS is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ukponmwan graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Ukponmwan has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osahon Ukponmwan MD and MS is a male Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Osahon Ukponmwan practice?
- Dr. Osahon Ukponmwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Osahon Ukponmwan practices Nephrology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Nephrologists.