A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Al-Omar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Omar graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Al-Omar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Warren General Hospital
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osama Al-Omar MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Osama Al-Omar practice?
- Dr. Osama Al-Omar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Osama Al-Omar practices Urology near Corry, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, PA and Morgantown, WV.
See Corry Urologists.