A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Al-Omar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Omar graduated from University Of Aleppo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Omar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Hospital
- Warren General Hospital
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Al-Omar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Osama Al-Omar practice?
Dr. Osama Al-Omar practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Sturgis, MI and Warren, PA.
See Morgantown Urologists.