Learn more about Dr. Osama Al-Omar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Omar
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Omar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Omar graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Al-Omar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Hospital
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osama Al-Omar MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Osama Al-Omar practice?
- Dr. Osama Al-Omar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Osama Al-Omar practices Urology near Sturgis, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, PA and Three Rivers, MI.
See Sturgis Urologists.