A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Al-Suleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osama Al-Suleiman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osama Al-Suleiman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Suleiman graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Al-Suleiman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osama Fathi Al-Suleiman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Osama F. Al-Suleiman practice?
- Dr. Osama Al-Suleiman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Osama Al-Suleiman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Wales, FL and Summerfield, FL.
See Clermont Internists and Clermont Cardiologists.