Learn more about Dr. Osama Alaradi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osama Alaradi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alaradi
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alaradi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osama Alaradi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Sports Injuries
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alaradi graduated from Arabian Gulf University, Manama.
Dr. Alaradi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osama H Alaradi MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Osama H. Alaradi practice?
- Dr. Osama Alaradi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Osama Alaradi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Marquette, MI.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Gastroenterologists.