A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Alaradi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osama Alaradi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osama Alaradi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Alaradi graduated from Arabian Gulf University, Manama.
Dr. Alaradi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital