A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Alassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osama Alassi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osama Alassi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alassi graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Alassi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osama M Alassi MD is a male Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Osama M. Alassi practice?
- Dr. Osama Alassi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Osama Alassi practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.