A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Bishara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osama Bishara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishara
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bishara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osama Bishara, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishara graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bishara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- St Mary'S Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osama G Bishara MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Osama G. Bishara practice?
- Dr. Osama Bishara has 5 office locations.
Dr. Osama Bishara practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Charles, MO and Bridgeton, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Cardiologists, and Saint Louis Geriatric Doctors.