A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Bishara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osama Bishara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishara
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osama Bishara, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishara graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bishara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christian Hospital Northeast
- St Mary'S Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osama G Bishara MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Osama G. Bishara practice?
- Dr. Osama Bishara has 5 office locations.
Dr. Osama Bishara practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Charles, MO and Bridgeton, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists, Saint Louis Cardiologists, and Saint Louis Geriatric Doctors.