Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sam Bishara
Dr. Sam Bishara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Saint Charles, MO and Bridgeton, MO (and 2 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Bishara is affiliated with SSM St Joseph Hospital-West, SSM St Joseph Health Center and The OSU Arthur G James Cancer Hospital. Dr. Bishara has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Sam Bishara has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Sam Bishara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Gene Hahn
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi22
Dr. Todd Pritz
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi34
Dr. Salvador Lobianco
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi26