A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama EL-Shafie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osama EL-Shafie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osama EL-Shafie, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. EL-Shafie graduated from Univ. of Cairo, Zagazig, Egypt.
Dr. EL-Shafie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osama Ahmed EL-Shafie MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Osama A. EL-Shafie practice?
- Dr. Osama EL-Shafie has 1 office location.
Dr. Osama EL-Shafie practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Villa Park, IL.
See Villa Park Psychiatrists.