Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Osama El Shafie
Dr. Osama El Shafie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL, with another office in Villa Park, IL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Child Psychiatry. Dr. El Shafie is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center and Elmhurst Memorial Hospital. Dr. El Shafie has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Osama El Shafie has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Osama El Shafie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakbrook Terrace, IL.
Dr. Farozan Islam
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 0 mi12
Dr. Khadija Khan
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 0 mi26
Dr. Melany Danehy
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 0 mi22