A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Elsabagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osama Elsabagh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsabagh graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Elsabagh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osama M Elsabagh MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Osama M. Elsabagh practice?
- Dr. Osama Elsabagh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Osama Elsabagh practices Pediatrics near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Burton, MI.
See Saginaw Pediatricians.