A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Elsabagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osama Elsabagh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsabagh graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Elsabagh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elsabagh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Osama M. Elsabagh practice?
Dr. Osama Elsabagh practices Pediatrics near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Novi, MI.
See Saginaw Pediatricians.