A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Ghanem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osama Ghanem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanem graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Ghanem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghanem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Osama K. Ghanem practice?
Dr. Osama Ghanem practices Internal Medicine near Howell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ and Manalapan, NJ.
See Howell Internists.