A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Muwais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osama Muwais is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muwais
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Muwais Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osama Muwais, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muwais graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Muwais has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osama Walid Muwais MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Osama W. Muwais practice?
- Dr. Osama Muwais has 1 office location.
- Dr. Osama Muwais practices Family Medicine near Greenwood Village, CO.