A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Muwais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osama Muwais is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muwais
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Muwais Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osama Muwais, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muwais graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Muwais has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osama Walid Muwais MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Osama W. Muwais practice?
- Dr. Osama Muwais has 1 office location.
- Dr. Osama Muwais practices Family Medicine near Greenwood Village, CO.