A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Qaqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Qaqi graduated from Medical University Of The Americas (Nevis), Whitehall.
Dr. Qaqi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osama Qaqi MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Osama Qaqi practice?
- Dr. Osama Qaqi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Osama Qaqi practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Utica, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Utica Hospitalists and Utica Internists.