A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Sayegh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osama Sayegh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sayegh
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sayegh Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayegh graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Sayegh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osama Elias Sayegh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Osama E. Sayegh practice?
- Dr. Osama Sayegh has 1 office location.
Dr. Osama Sayegh practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Primary Care Doctors.