A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Sayegh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osama Sayegh is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayegh graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Sayegh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osama E Sayegh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Osama E. Sayegh practice?
- Dr. Osama Sayegh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Osama Sayegh practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.