A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Zaidat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osama Zaidat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osama Zaidat, MD is board certified in Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Ischemia
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Vertebrobasilar Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaidat graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zaidat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zaidat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Osama O. Zaidat practice?
Dr. Osama Zaidat practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neurological Surgery, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists, Milwaukee Surgeons, Milwaukee Physiatrists, and Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners.