A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osama Zaidat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osama Zaidat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osama Zaidat, MD is board certified in Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Ischemia
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Vertebrobasilar Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaidat graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zaidat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osama O Zaidat MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Osama O. Zaidat practice?
- Dr. Osama Zaidat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Osama Zaidat practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists and Milwaukee Physiatrists.