A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osamu Fujimura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osamu Fujimura is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fujimura
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Fujimura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osamu Fujimura, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Fujimura graduated from Kumamoto University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fujimura has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osamu Fujimura MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Osamu Fujimura practice?
- Dr. Osamu Fujimura has 1 office location.
Dr. Osamu Fujimura practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.