Dr. Osbert Fernandez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Osbert Fernandez?

May 27th, 2016

Amazing surgeon and GYN

This man is the best doctor on the planet. Where else can you find a doctor that still loves his craft so much that he listens carefully to his patients,allows for all questions without rushing you out of his office, quickly determines the medical issues and provides an immediate solution. He performed my total hysterectomy on May 24th. At my request I asked for video or pics of my procedure. While he couldn't provide the video, he did take a pic of my engorged uterus from the fibroid's, and after removing everything else, he removed the "suspect' cysts as well. Thank God he biopsied them immediately and they luckily came back cancer-free. I was enormously relieved. While I may be early in my recovery (2 days later), I can say that I was very fortunate to have him as my surgeon and GYN. He's amazing. Plus, he's just the sweetest, kindest man,on top of all his professionalism. I would recommend that all women needing a great GYN or hysterectomy surgery, to go see him. He really is the best!

September 21st, 2015

My Review

I was recommended by primary physician to see Dr. Fernandez and each visit was wonderful.

November 24th, 2014

AWESOME!!

Dr. Fernandez is an excellent physician...he did my robotic hysterectomy a couple of months ago....he takes his time to explain things to you and you never feel rushed...his bedside manner is awesome....he makes you feel that you are his only patient....you cannot go wrong with Dr. Fernandez.....I just wished I had him as my gyn. sooner

June 9th, 2014

Best in Hoboken

I was a fertility patient and got pregnant through IVF. So I was extremely nervous about where to deliver my baby and which doctor to choose. Since I live in Hoboken, my RE recommended dr Fernandez. Dr. OZ is a gem! The new office is super nice, and modern. Dr Oz has a calm demeanor and made me feel comfortable and confident throughout the pregnancy. He delivered our baby last week and it was an amazing experience.

April 11th, 2014

Top Obstetrician and Gynecologist in NJ

Dr. Ozzie is the best! he is double boarded in Obstetrics and Family medicine, so when you see him you get the extra expertise. Friendly and professional. Highly recommended !

March 18th, 2013

Same doctor. New Office

Dr Ozzy has been caring for our family for years. He is gentle, laid back, knowledgeable and very attentive. Now that he's joined a new, amazing office on Hudson St, his group has more office hours. The late night appointments and proximity to the PATH station make it more convenient compared to when he was on Clinton St. He's worth the wait (wait time 15-20) if there is one.

June 22nd, 2010

my opinion

Dr Fernandez and his partner Dr Ahn are EXCELLENT doctors! Always friendly, attentive, caring and accomodating. While I was pregnant with my son,they took plenty of time to answer all my questions. The only minus is that many times I had to wait a lot to get in for my scheduled appointment. Nevertheless, I would love to keep them as my gyn. I am really sorry I cannot do that because I moved away.

February 4th, 2010

Great Doctor

He delivered our first born son, great bedside manner, really cared about us.

June 17th, 2016