Dr. Oscar Sanchez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oscar Sanchez?

Posted on October 21st, 2016

I love this man! In the 10 + years I have been to many Doctors who Dxed me with all sorts of ailments, This is the Doctor who took the time to figure out what was going on with me, Finally!!! I had never heard of Dystonia before in my life nor did I ever imagine I had Parkinson's, But I have both. I am of course not happy about my diseases, but I now have a Name and reasons to my ailments, which can finally be in control with the Right medications and treatment. Thank you so much Doctor Sanchez! I am Blessed to be your patient!

Posted on February 25th, 2015

A nightmare of an experience with him! Seemed to busy or lacked motivation to understand my ailments. Gave me the feeling that he just wanted to get me out of his office. The only test performed did not show any proof of disease so he stopped trying to understand my concerns. He wanted to write me off as a mental case. Kept indicating that my suffering was a mental creation. He dangled a carrot of sending me to OSU but then stopped supporting this Potential Investigation with researchers. I found him to be rude and uncaring. Would not reccomend him to anyone. Barbaric treatment of a patient.

Check for another specialist

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Going in with a positive attitude, we were not treated respectfully from the start. He insisted my daughter had a very, very rare disease and set out to prove it with extremely expensive testing. Turns out, she did NOT have anything he tested her for. However, we paid the bill. It was a simple diagnosis but he had my wife and I, in a concerned state over a long period of time. It wasnt until we explained our concern over our daughters health to another Dr. who connected us to a doctor who took care of things directly. Beware.

Under your care

Posted on January 12th, 2012

You neglected to address the main issue of my health & wrote on paper illness not effecting her health. You sent me to MANY doctors that had nothing to do with my illness & ran tests that was a great waste of money, com-pounding stress for me & my family. Upon seeing the state specialist, 3 neurologist read over your dr. records on me & all together stood in a room & continued to say "I'm sorry, Dr. Sanchez should know better. Youre in good hands now, well take care of you." I was in great pain, & very ill, you left me there for over a year! Thankfully now I have excellent care, & the issues were addressed & life is good.

Posted on November 12th, 2010

HE IS AN AMAZING DOCOTOR

Posted on August 4th, 2010

Exceptional; in emergency it was easy to have the necessary appointment scheduled within a very short time.

Posted on September 28th, 2017