Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

3.0

Feb 25th, 2015

A nightmare of an experience with him! Seemed to busy or lacked motivation to understand my ailments. Gave me the feeling that he just wanted to get me out of his office. The only test performed did not show any proof of disease so he stopped trying to understand my concerns. He wanted to write me off as a mental case. Kept indicating that my suffering was a mental creation. He dangled a carrot of sending me to OSU but then stopped supporting this Potential Investigation with researchers. I found him to be rude and uncaring. Would not reccomend him to anyone. Barbaric treatment of a patient.

Check for another specialist show details Check for another specialist
Apr 17th, 2012

Going in with a positive attitude, we were not treated respectfully from the start. He insisted my daughter had a very, very rare disease and set out to prove it with extremely expensive testing. Turns out, she did NOT have anything he tested her for. However, we paid the bill. It was a simple diagnosis but he had my wife and I, in a concerned state over a long period of time. It wasnt until we explained our concern over our daughters health to another Dr. who connected us to a doctor who took care of things directly. Beware.

Under your care show details Under your care
Jan 12th, 2012

You neglected to address the main issue of my health & wrote on paper illness not effecting her health. You sent me to MANY doctors that had nothing to do with my illness & ran tests that was a great waste of money, com-pounding stress for me & my family. Upon seeing the state specialist, 3 neurologist read over your dr. records on me & all together stood in a room & continued to say "I'm sorry, Dr. Sanchez should know better. Youre in good hands now, well take care of you." I was in great pain, & very ill, you left me there for over a year! Thankfully now I have excellent care, & the issues were addressed & life is good.

Nov 12th, 2010

HE IS AN AMAZING DOCOTOR

by Dally on Aug 4th, 2010

Exceptional; in emergency it was easy to have the necessary appointment scheduled within a very short time.