Learn more about Dr. Oscar Aguero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Aguero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguero
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Aguero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Aguero, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguero graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aguero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
- South Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Enrique Aguero MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oscar E. Aguero practice?
- Dr. Oscar Aguero has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Aguero practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Orthopedic Surgeons.