Learn more about Dr. Oscar Aguero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Aguero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguero
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aguero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Aguero, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguero graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aguero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
- South Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Enrique Aguero MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oscar E. Aguero practice?
- Dr. Oscar Aguero has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Aguero practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Orthopedic Surgeons.