Overall Review

August 30th, 2016
Stage IV Prolapse
In 2015, Dr Oscar Aguirre performed extensive surgery for my Stage IV Vaginal Prolapse. Prior to surgery, prolapse and incontinence were so severe that it affected my ability to live a normal, active life. Dr Aguirre performed: Abdominal Sacrocolpopexy with mesh, Bilateral Paravaginal Repair, Rectocele Repair, and RetroArc Sling. After surgery by Dr Aguirre, my quality of life is completely back to normal; a year later, all organs remain in the proper location and healthy. I would most highly recommend Dr Aguirre as your surgeon! His surgical skills are outstanding; his manner is kind, friendly, and thoughtful. He takes time at each visit (pre-op and post-op) to be sure you understand and you are comfortable with procedures and options. He cares about your health. He is concerned for your recovery and follow-up to ensure his surgery is successful with long-term, positive results. The staff of Aguirre Specialty Care (medical assistants and office staff) is attentive, competent, and discreet. I appreciate the care I received from everyone. The office is conveniently located at I-25 and Lincoln.

August 10th, 2016
Labiaplasty Revision
After a botched labiaplasty, I found Aguirre Specialty Care and set up an appointment. I walked in depressed and near tears. I was doubtful anyone could help me. Dr. Aguirre and his staff were professional, comforting, and immediately put me at ease. Most importantly, they provided me hope. My surgery and recovery went smoothly, and they checked in with me afterwards to see how I was doing. I'm incredibly happy with the outcome, and I feel confident and beautiful again. I highly recommend Aguirre Specialty Care.

July 24th, 2016
Our whole experience with the staff of Aguirre Specialty Care was very professional and helpful, right down to the consideration shown to our having to travel 3 hours from northeast Colorado! Dr. Aguirre was very caring and compassionate in addressing and clearing up issues I've been asking too many doctors about for over 20 years since the birth of my daughter. I feel like a human being again!!!!

May 11th, 2016
Feeling great at 53!
I was miserable with post-menopausal changes--mood swings, difficulty sleeping, hot flashes, lack of sexual desire, pelvic floor weakness, etc. I went to see Dr. Aguirre to talk about having surgery to fix my bladder problems, but he recommended trying bioidentical hormone therapy and a Femi-Lift first. Both made a world of difference, and I feel so much better! The only problem was that I was still not able to have orgasms, so Dr. Aguirre did an O-shot, which helped tremendously, and also made problems I'd been having with my urethra better. My husband and I are both very pleased with my progress! ;-) Dr. Aguirre is wonderful--so easy to talk to, yet very professional. His office runs very efficiently, and everyone is very friendly. I highly recommend Aguirre Specialty Care.

April 30th, 2016
Excellent doctor, staff and results!
The whole experience was excellent and I can highly recommend Dr. Aguirre and his staff. I had labiaplasty as well as an O Shot and clitoral hood reduction. The results have been great and I am delighted. I did plenty of research before choosing Dr. Aguirre and I highly recommend him. I am returning for other procedures in the future..

April 7th, 2016
Good businessman, terrible doctor
Oscar Aguirre has been my doctor for 3 years. I went to him for many procedures because he was the closest specialist to my area. Some of the procedures were done wrong and I had to continue seeing him to fix the mistakes he made. I passed out in his office once because of his substandard care. 10 months ago, I went for a liposuction procedure and ended up with a flank burn because of his fault in using the liposuction VASER instrument. He refused to help. I went for a few 2nd opinions and all doctors I visited agreed it was his fault for using a probe that was too hot or leaving the probe on the skin for too long. He refuses to take responsibility for his actions. He recommended useless creams to fix the burn but it did not work besides I had to pay for that. Now I am living with a permanent damage to my body because of this doctor.

September 30th, 2015
It's embarrassing to have feet in stirrups and have to relate intimate details about one's feminine plumbing. But Dr. Aguirre's calm, pleasant manner puts one at ease. He is compassionate, an excellent listener, takes time to explain procedures and recommendations. He seems to be always up to date with the latest treatment protocols. His treatments have worked and made my life much pleasanter. His staff is cheerful, helpful and personable. I love visiting his office and recommend him with the highest praise possible.

May 13th, 2015
I am a patient of Dr. Aguirre's that recently underwent treatment with both the O Shot and The Femilift procedure. Although I was hesitant at first, Dr. Aguirre thought that these treatments would be of benefit to me and he was right. As a postmenopausal women who suffered from continuing urinary incontinence and urinary tract pain despite treatment, the outcomes of both of these procedures was amazing. The incontinence issue has almost completely ceased ( I have one more treatment of the femilift procedure to go) and the chronic pain I was suffering from has disappeared. My husband and I are very grateful for the benefits that these procedures have provided. Thank you Dr. Aguirre and your excellent staff from a truly grateful and satisfied patient.

April 24th, 2015
Dr Aguirre and staff were very professional, thorough in his exams and diagnosis. They also took time to answer any questions that I had to ensure that I understood and was comfortable with the treatment plan.

April 11th, 2015
I had an awesome experience at Dr. Oscar Aguirre's office. I've never been to a doctors office that was so professional and caring. Kudos to Wendy, Jody and Jackie all of whom were very helpful to me. Dr. Aguirre is very good at putting you at ease talking about subjects that aren't easy to talk about. My surgery was explained to me in terms that I could understand and from the surgery to my after care it was all top notch. Thank you Dr. Aguirre and staff.

March 28th, 2015
jUmps to InterStim
Dr gave me a trial of the InterStim therapy, it didn't work for my pain but he persisted to implant it. I flew to Johns Hopkins and talked to Some of the best neurosurgeons who said the Stims only mask symptoms because the Dr don't know how to find out the root cause of the issue with the nerves. At Johns Hopkins they have nerve tests to help find out which nerves are causing the issue (s). Why would I want permanent wires implanted in my back? I'm active! After a year of pelvic for pt and nerve blocks on the RIGHT nerves I'm almost 90% better. Don't get the stim do your research even if it means flying out of state!

January 21st, 2015
By trusting in Dr. Aguirre's approach to bioidentical hormone use I have never felt better in my life. My energy, my sleep and my overall general happiness has improved because I now feel like the person I used to be. Menopause is definitely something you do not have to just suffer through. Thank you...