Oscar Aguirre Is this you?

Have you seen Oscar Aguirre?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017

I am amazed how the treatment increased my libido and enhanced my orgasmic experiences

Dr Aguirre is a soft spoken gentle man who made me feel very comfortable to open up about my sexuality ,my needs what I liked to happen. This treatment not only enhanced my sexual life it also decreased my urinary urgency , pressure and leakage. I highly recommend the treatment of the O shot and vaginal laser therapy ,no matter what age it feels good to be rejuvenated, not only benefiting me but my partner also. I highly recommend Dr Aguirre for these very intimate treatments.

July 14th, 2017

I trust Dr Aguirre, he is an expert in the field.

Dr Aguirre is an awesome!

July 14th, 2017

Life Changing

I had originally went to Dr Aguirre for stress incontinence and unhappiness with the basic appearance of my vagina. I am 48 years old and a mother of 5. My sex was good but as a woman I was having a very hard time having orgasms and feeling confident about the way my vagina looked. I was very nervous when I went in for my first visit, but the staff and Dr Aguirre put me at immediate ease. He has such a gentle way of explaining everything to you that makes you so comfortable talking about very personal things. I moved forward with my procedures and it has been literally life changing. I went from barely being able to feel intercourse to being able to feel even the tiniest thing inserted into my vagina. and I mean the entire way in ... I am able to orgasm with ease and great pleasure. On top of everything else i have a vagina that now looks like I am 18 and its beautiful. Dr Aguirre is the BEST...

July 10th, 2017

Beyond Impressed!

Dr. Aguirre and his staff were beyond helpful. Dr. Aguirre's gentle approach to a delicate subject matter put me right at ease. He was exceptionally thorough in his examination and explaining all of my surgical and non-surgical options. I was made to feel comfortable enough that I felt like I was the only patient being seen in his office. I believe that not only my symptoms are being treated, but me as a whole. I am delighted to be coming from Arizona to receive my care from Dr. Aguirre. I would make the trip time and time again.

July 7th, 2017

Corrected my incontinence issues & I wish I had done this sooner!

Dr Aguirre answered all my questions and didn't pressure me with any procedures I didn't want. I will admit I initially felt uncomfortable with all the cosmetic procedures that were advertised all over the office, but didn't actually receive any high pressure to choose them.

June 27th, 2017

Me encantaron los resultados, Dr Aguirre es super profesional, me atendieron de maravilla, lo recomiendo!

tenia pensado hacerme esta cirugia hace como 3 anos por que sentia muy insegura de mi cuerpo asi que busque en internet y encontre al Dr. Aguirre en primera fila, investigue todo sobre el y descubri que hablaban espanol, eso fue lo que mas me gusto de esta clinica por que sabia que podria explicarles exactamente lo que yo queria, me encantaron los resultados me atendieron muy bien Andrea es muy linda y amable y habla espanol tambien, chicas les recomiendo la cirugia quede maravillosamente linda, ahora me siento mas segura de mi misma y de mi cuerpo y todavia quiero hacerme otras cositas mas, gracias Doctor Oscar Aguirre.

June 26th, 2017

Amazing!!!!!! I would recommend Dr. Aguirre. He cares and is invested in your well being.

Dr Aguirre has helped me regain confidence and pleasure back in my life. I have suffered with chronic pelvic pain and have had many treatments to care for it. Dr Aguirre spent the time to review my history, gave a thorough exam and testing to come up with a plan to address my needs. Together we came up with a treatment plan. The O Shot changed my life. I no longer am afraid of embarrassing leakage , having to wear pads and keep a change of clothes with me whenever I left the house. Waking multiple times a night to use the bathroom never having a good nights sleep, and multiple stops during trips to constantly use the bathroom have become a thing of the past. I would recommend the O shot, and have , to my best friends, daughters, and mothers. Along with the shot I received a lazer treatment that has improved my vaginal dryness and has added to my sexual pleasure, along with the O shot. Dr Aguirre and his staff are professional, caring and so nice. You don't feel like just another number they care and show it with grace and dignity, and treat each patient with the same.

June 26th, 2017

i had Coolsculpting done on my inner and outer thighs

I am very satisfied with the care and the results so far. All aspects were explained and the staff was very professional.

June 21st, 2017

I am ABSOLUTELY pleased with the outcome of my procedure.

Dr. Aguirre and his staff are exactly what I had hoped for. I had previously given lots of thought about having a labiaplasty but was too scared or nervous to actually see a physician about it. After my initial consult with Dr. Aguirre, I knew he was exactly who I had been looking for. He was so thorough with his explanation of the procedure and made me feel comfortable about it. He gave me his input on what he thought would be best for me but made sure it was what I was wanting as well. With every follow up, he talked me through and showed me where and what I should expect. I cant't even begin to explain how pleased I am with Dr. Aguirre and his team. This was a life changing procedure for me and I'll always thank him for that.

June 20th, 2017

Disappointing

All dr. Aguirre and his staff care about is making money on cosmetic procedures. I went to him because of bladder issue, and my issues are worse than they were before surgery. He minimized my concerns as his ego won't allow him to admit he screwed up.

June 14th, 2017

Dr. Aguirre has restored my youth!

Dr. Aguirre and his staff far surpassed my expectations. He is a truly gifted surgeon. The results of my surgery far exceed what I believed could be attained. He is also kind and cares immensely about his patients. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Aguirre as an exemplary physician whose unique talents will improve the lives of his patients.

June 13th, 2017

Smply the Best Experience & Results

After researching and interviewing doctors regarding my pelvic floor prolapse, a doctor friend referred Dr Aguirre. Not only did he take time to explain my prolapse, but his method of repair was safer and more in line with my comfort level. The surgery and recovery was a success and I'm on the path of retaining my pelvic floor with physical therapy. After years of leakage & constipation, both issues are no long a challenge. I happily refer Dr Aguirre as a great surgeon and a doctor who truly cares about his patients.