Dr. Oscar Aguirre MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Englewood, CO

• Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017
I am amazed how the treatment increased my libido and enhanced my orgasmic experiences
Dr Aguirre is a soft spoken gentle man who made me feel very comfortable to open up about my sexuality ,my needs what I liked to happen. This treatment not only enhanced my sexual life it also decreased my urinary urgency , pressure and leakage. I highly recommend the treatment of the O shot and vaginal laser therapy ,no matter what age it feels good to be rejuvenated, not only benefiting me but my partner also. I highly recommend Dr Aguirre for these very intimate treatments.

July 7th, 2017
Corrected my incontinence issues & I wish I had done this sooner!
Dr Aguirre answered all my questions and didn't pressure me with any procedures I didn't want. I will admit I initially felt uncomfortable with all the cosmetic procedures that were advertised all over the office, but didn't actually receive any high pressure to choose them.

June 27th, 2017
Me encantaron los resultados, Dr Aguirre es super profesional, me atendieron de maravilla, lo recomiendo!
tenia pensado hacerme esta cirugia hace como 3 anos por que sentia muy insegura de mi cuerpo asi que busque en internet y encontre al Dr. Aguirre en primera fila, investigue todo sobre el y descubri que hablaban espanol, eso fue lo que mas me gusto de esta clinica por que sabia que podria explicarles exactamente lo que yo queria, me encantaron los resultados me atendieron muy bien Andrea es muy linda y amable y habla espanol tambien, chicas les recomiendo la cirugia quede maravillosamente linda, ahora me siento mas segura de mi misma y de mi cuerpo y todavia quiero hacerme otras cositas mas, gracias Doctor Oscar Aguirre.

June 26th, 2017
Amazing!!!!!! I would recommend Dr. Aguirre. He cares and is invested in your well being.
Dr Aguirre has helped me regain confidence and pleasure back in my life. I have suffered with chronic pelvic pain and have had many treatments to care for it. Dr Aguirre spent the time to review my history, gave a thorough exam and testing to come up with a plan to address my needs. Together we came up with a treatment plan. The O Shot changed my life. I no longer am afraid of embarrassing leakage , having to wear pads and keep a change of clothes with me whenever I left the house. Waking multiple times a night to use the bathroom never having a good nights sleep, and multiple stops during trips to constantly use the bathroom have become a thing of the past. I would recommend the O shot, and have , to my best friends, daughters, and mothers. Along with the shot I received a lazer treatment that has improved my vaginal dryness and has added to my sexual pleasure, along with the O shot. Dr Aguirre and his staff are professional, caring and so nice. You don't feel like just another number they care and show it with grace and dignity, and treat each patient with the same.

June 26th, 2017
i had Coolsculpting done on my inner and outer thighs
I am very satisfied with the care and the results so far. All aspects were explained and the staff was very professional.

June 21st, 2017
I am ABSOLUTELY pleased with the outcome of my procedure.
Dr. Aguirre and his staff are exactly what I had hoped for. I had previously given lots of thought about having a labiaplasty but was too scared or nervous to actually see a physician about it. After my initial consult with Dr. Aguirre, I knew he was exactly who I had been looking for. He was so thorough with his explanation of the procedure and made me feel comfortable about it. He gave me his input on what he thought would be best for me but made sure it was what I was wanting as well. With every follow up, he talked me through and showed me where and what I should expect. I cant't even begin to explain how pleased I am with Dr. Aguirre and his team. This was a life changing procedure for me and I'll always thank him for that.

June 20th, 2017
Disappointing
All dr. Aguirre and his staff care about is making money on cosmetic procedures. I went to him because of bladder issue, and my issues are worse than they were before surgery. He minimized my concerns as his ego won't allow him to admit he screwed up.

June 14th, 2017
Dr. Aguirre has restored my youth!
Dr. Aguirre and his staff far surpassed my expectations. He is a truly gifted surgeon. The results of my surgery far exceed what I believed could be attained. He is also kind and cares immensely about his patients. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Aguirre as an exemplary physician whose unique talents will improve the lives of his patients.

June 13th, 2017
Smply the Best Experience & Results
After researching and interviewing doctors regarding my pelvic floor prolapse, a doctor friend referred Dr Aguirre. Not only did he take time to explain my prolapse, but his method of repair was safer and more in line with my comfort level. The surgery and recovery was a success and I'm on the path of retaining my pelvic floor with physical therapy. After years of leakage & constipation, both issues are no long a challenge. I happily refer Dr Aguirre as a great surgeon and a doctor who truly cares about his patients.

June 11th, 2017
One of the best decisions I ever made for my health.
I was having some symptoms with urinary leakage as well as troubling symptoms I did not understand with my bowel movements as well. My experience during sex had also changed. My regular ob/gyn didn't really have any information or suggestions for me as to what might be happening. I found Dr. Aguirre with an internet search and made an appointment. It was the best decision I have ever made for my health. I understood exactly what had happened and why and his evaluation gave me specific numbers as to how severe my condition was at the time and what to expect as I aged. I opted for surgery even though it meant 6 weeks off work. The office staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and worked with my insurance and the hospital. Dr. Aguirre was always available for questions and concerns before and after the surgery at anytime. He was very sensitive to the nature of these issues.This has changed my life for the better. If you are having concerns, do yourself a favor and contact Dr. Aguirre.

June 11th, 2017
LEO is King!
What brought me in to ASC was that I was experiencing all the symptoms described that the LEO procedure would alleviate. All was on time efficient, and professional, every staff member.

June 9th, 2017
every thing went well
we had to drive 4 hrs it was well worth it.