Dr. Oscar Aguirre MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Englewood, CO

May 15th, 2017
Stress Incontinence, Urge Incontinence, O-Shot
I am a Pharmacist in the Healthcare field and found Dr Aguirre after prolapse of my bladder and rectum due to a hysterectomy in my early forties. He has amazing diagnostic skills, surgical skills and ability to explain very difficult and personal female issues. Dr. Aguirre has also introduced me to new types of medical advances that have tremendously helped with both my urge and stress incontinence (the O-Shot with PRP). After about 4 to 5 weeks of the shot I am off all anti-spasms medications for urinary frequency/urgency. I highly recommend him for any woman that has gynecological or urinary questions and not to suffer in silence as you age or after having children. I also recommend him for younger girls because he does a great job of explaining the female anatomy so that you feel comfortable with your sexuality. Dr Aguirre's staff is very professional, available to answer my questions, kind, and the follow through is prompt which I do not find with most doctors. Worth the visit.

April 18th, 2017
I was so pleased and happy with my entire experience at Dr. Aguirre's office. The staff & Dr. Aguirre are so caring and professional.
I had a rectocele repair, vaginoplasty, labiaplasty, and anal tag repair. I wish I came in sooner and didn't wait years to have this surgery. A wonderful experience from start to finish.

April 17th, 2017
Amazing overall experience, I did not think surgery could be stress free!
I had an absolutely amazing experience with Dr. Aguirre and his team. They made me feel so comfortable and treated me like a person, not just a patient. They were so accommodating with me as I am an out of country patient and were willing to work around my flight times and everything. They made sure to talk to me and understand the results I was looking for, and I am so happy with the final results. Only 1 week post op and I am already happier with my appearance, and it'll only get better from here!

April 12th, 2017
Wonderful! Professional and very effective treatment.
Very thorough evaluation; treatments were very effective. Dr. Aguirre spends as much time as you need and answers all questions. Very happy with overall experience.

April 11th, 2017
Amazing experience! Couldn't ask for a better doctor and staff.
I wend to Dr. Aguirre because I was having multiple issues from a past hysterectomy. My first impression of him was awesome, he was very personal and easy to talk to. He was very concerned and very thorough. I was a 41 year old mother of three and was not happy with how things were. We decided to do surgery to fix things. Honestly, I could not have asked for a better doctor. He did wonders for me and has helped me tremendously. Him and his staff have been amazing with all of my concerns and questions. I would highly recommend him any day and I will be going back with any concerns.

April 2nd, 2017
Dr. Aguirre is wonderful!
Dr. Aguirre was very thorough and helped me to solve an ongoing issue that several other doctors were unable to treat effectively.

March 31st, 2017
Well cared for in every way.
Very gentle, caring, and trustworthy doctor. I felt heard and my issues taken care of fantastically. I would recommend Dr. Aguirre to anyone who is in need of feminine care. Completely happy with my outcome.

March 28th, 2017
Best Care Ever!
I had the best experience with Dr. Aguirre and his entire staff. They made it very comfortable, considering the personal topics we had to cover.

March 13th, 2017
Dr. Aguirre provides excellent care and concern for women's health issues.
I am fortunate to have the opportunity to work with Dr. Aguirre. He is an extremely experienced, talented and knowledgeable surgeon who cares for his patients.

March 9th, 2017
Excellent Dr. and care
My experience with Dr. Aguirre's office has been excellent from the beginning. Every detail was explained thoroughly and I was never pressured to do anything. Dr. Aguirre was very knowledgeable about the problems I had been dealing with for a number of years. I felt very comfortable that I was in the right place and that Dr. Aguirre was the right doctor to see. Not only was he amazing, but his whole staff was very nice and caring through the entire process. The staff was always very easy to get a hold of with any questions and/or concerns, including Dr. Aguirre. Dr. Aguirre even took time out of his schedule on the weekend to help me with a problem after the surgery.

March 7th, 2017
Dr. Aguirre is very helpful, understand, patient in explaining and kind
Wonderful expierance

March 6th, 2017
Vagio-plasty surgery
I had a great experience with Dr. Aguirre and his staff. He was there to answer all of my questions or any concerns that I had, regardless of what day I called or what time. I plan to come back in 6 weeks to get an O-shot. I just had my 6 week check up after my surgery and I am extremely pleased with my results.