Dr. Oscar Aguirre MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Englewood, CO

March 28th, 2017
Best Care Ever!
I had the best experience with Dr. Aguirre and his entire staff. They made it very comfortable, considering the personal topics we had to cover.

March 13th, 2017
Dr. Aguirre provides excellent care and concern for women's health issues.
I am fortunate to have the opportunity to work with Dr. Aguirre. He is an extremely experienced, talented and knowledgeable surgeon who cares for his patients.

March 9th, 2017
Excellent Dr. and care
My experience with Dr. Aguirre's office has been excellent from the beginning. Every detail was explained thoroughly and I was never pressured to do anything. Dr. Aguirre was very knowledgeable about the problems I had been dealing with for a number of years. I felt very comfortable that I was in the right place and that Dr. Aguirre was the right doctor to see. Not only was he amazing, but his whole staff was very nice and caring through the entire process. The staff was always very easy to get a hold of with any questions and/or concerns, including Dr. Aguirre. Dr. Aguirre even took time out of his schedule on the weekend to help me with a problem after the surgery.

March 8th, 2017
excellnet
Dr Aguirre and his entire staff are excelent. He took the time to explain the two procedure that had to be done and and educated me on what the pros and cons were. I had the surgery and it went well all wentt well. The follow up was great. The staff is compassionate and caring. Thank you and Many Blessing ! Rhonda

March 7th, 2017
Dr. Aguirre is very helpful, understand, patient in explaining and kind
Wonderful expierance

March 6th, 2017
Vagio-plasty surgery
I had a great experience with Dr. Aguirre and his staff. He was there to answer all of my questions or any concerns that I had, regardless of what day I called or what time. I plan to come back in 6 weeks to get an O-shot. I just had my 6 week check up after my surgery and I am extremely pleased with my results.

March 4th, 2017
Exceptional Care
Dr, Aguirre and his entire staff are amazing! They made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions completely and in a way that I could understand. Everyone was so personable! The care was exceptional!

March 4th, 2017
Major improvement, worth every penny
Dr. Aguirre was exceptional throughout this entire experience. I trusted him and his staff fully to make decisions and recommendations where necessary. They're extremely professional, kind, and very attentive at all stages of the procedure. Above all else, they care about how patients are feeling, which is of course important when going through such a sensitive procedure. I can't imagine having this procedure done anywhere else. They are respectful and sympathetic, which made my experience smooth.

March 1st, 2017
Awesome!
Dr Aguirre really took the time to explain what my problems were, my choices, what he could do to fix them. After years of discussing with different doctors, I felt Dr Aguirre would be able to correct issues that other doctors had tried and failed.

February 24th, 2017
Always a welcoming and easy process with amazing staff
From first contact with the staff, to the end of each procedure, I always feel like I am the first priority and that my issues and concerns are important.

August 30th, 2016
Stage IV Prolapse
In 2015, Dr Oscar Aguirre performed extensive surgery for my Stage IV Vaginal Prolapse. Prior to surgery, prolapse and incontinence were so severe that it affected my ability to live a normal, active life. Dr Aguirre performed: Abdominal Sacrocolpopexy with mesh, Bilateral Paravaginal Repair, Rectocele Repair, and RetroArc Sling. After surgery by Dr Aguirre, my quality of life is completely back to normal; a year later, all organs remain in the proper location and healthy. I would most highly recommend Dr Aguirre as your surgeon! His surgical skills are outstanding; his manner is kind, friendly, and thoughtful. He takes time at each visit (pre-op and post-op) to be sure you understand and you are comfortable with procedures and options. He cares about your health. He is concerned for your recovery and follow-up to ensure his surgery is successful with long-term, positive results. The staff of Aguirre Specialty Care (medical assistants and office staff) is attentive, competent, and discreet. I appreciate the care I received from everyone. The office is conveniently located at I-25 and Lincoln.

August 10th, 2016
Labiaplasty Revision
After a botched labiaplasty, I found Aguirre Specialty Care and set up an appointment. I walked in depressed and near tears. I was doubtful anyone could help me. Dr. Aguirre and his staff were professional, comforting, and immediately put me at ease. Most importantly, they provided me hope. My surgery and recovery went smoothly, and they checked in with me afterwards to see how I was doing. I'm incredibly happy with the outcome, and I feel confident and beautiful again. I highly recommend Aguirre Specialty Care.