A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Alvarez, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Fundacion Universitaria De Ciencias De La Salud, Bogota.
Dr. Alvarez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Alberto Alvarez MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar A. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Oscar Alvarez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Alvarez practices Gastroenterology near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX.
See Edinburg Gastroenterologists.