A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Andres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andres graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Andres has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Molina Andres MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Oscar M. Andres practice?
- Dr. Oscar Andres has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Andres practices General Practice near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors.