A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Ortiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Ortiz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- El Centro Reg Med Ctr, El Centro, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Bernardo Ortiz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Oscar B. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Oscar Ortiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Ortiz practices Pediatrics near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Pediatricians.