inactive

Oscar B Ortiz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

April 9th, 2013
I trust this dr like no other he has saved my children lifes in 2 different occasions . When my daughter was hospitalized with meningitis the worry on his face was as if my daughter was his own. He genuinely cares and I would change him for no other!!! Anytime I need to be seen I dont get a no, it may take longer as a walk in but my point is he is always available

July 16th, 2012
Best Dr. in tiwn.
Due to my husband's insurance we had to travel to El Centro for a Pediatrician. I do not mind at all because. I know my children will be in the beat hands.

June 29th, 2010
A Doctor stuck on his old ways.
I didn't like this Dr at all, I starting going with my newborn and got out of there as soon as I could find another Dr. As a first time mother I had a lot of questions, but his answer was always "it's nomal" w/o further explanation. The waiting room is dated and the restroom is ugly, it looks dirty.