A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Becerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Becerra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Becerra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Becerra graduated from Universidad Industrial De Santander, Bucaramanga. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Becerra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar David Becerra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar D. Becerra practice?
- Dr. Oscar Becerra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Becerra practices Family Medicine near Cleburne, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Cleburne Family Physicians.