A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Benavides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benavides
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Benavides Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Benavides graduated from Universidad De Panama. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benavides has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar J Benavides MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar J. Benavides practice?
- Dr. Oscar Benavides has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Benavides practices Pediatric Nephrology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatric Specialists.