A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Benavidez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Benavidez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benavidez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Benavidez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Benavidez graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Benavidez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Benavidez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar Benavidez practice?
- Dr. Oscar Benavidez has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Benavidez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Cardiologists.