Learn more about Dr. Oscar Benavidez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Benavidez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benavidez
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benavidez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Benavidez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Benavidez graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Benavidez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Benavidez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar Benavidez practice?
- Dr. Oscar Benavidez has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Benavidez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Cardiologists.