A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Bing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bing
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Bing, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Endomyocardial Fibrosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Low Cardiac Output
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bing graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bing has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
- Boston VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Harold Lee Bing MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Oscar H. Bing practice?
- Dr. Oscar Bing has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Bing practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists and Jamaica Plain Cardiologists.