Learn more about Dr. Oscar Bukstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Bukstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bukstein
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Bukstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Bukstein, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alcohol-Related Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Conduct Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukstein graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bukstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Gary Bukstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Oscar G. Bukstein practice?
- Dr. Oscar Bukstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Bukstein practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baytown, TX and Stafford, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists and Houston Addiction Specialists.