A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Bukstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Bukstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bukstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bukstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Bukstein, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alcohol-Related Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Conduct Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukstein graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bukstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Gary Bukstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Oscar G. Bukstein practice?
- Dr. Oscar Bukstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Bukstein practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists, Houston Child Psychiatrists, and Houston Adolescent Specialists.