Learn more about Dr. Oscar Bukstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Bukstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Bukstein, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alcohol-Related Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Conduct Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukstein graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bukstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Western Psychiatric Institute & Clinic
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bukstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oscar G. Bukstein practice?
Dr. Oscar Bukstein practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists and Pittsburgh Addiction Specialists.