Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oscar Bukstein
Dr. Oscar Bukstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Bukstein is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital and Harris County Psychiatric Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Oscar Bukstein has the following 4 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Oscar Bukstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Anthony Garami
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Boston, MA 0 mi31
Dr. Giulia Mancini-Mezzacappa
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Boston, MA 0 mi35
Dr. Joseph Gonzalez-Heydrich
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Boston, MA 0 mi30