A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Carretero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Carretero is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carretero graduated from Universidad Nacional De Cuyo, Mendoza.
Dr. Carretero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar A Carretero MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar A. Carretero practice?
- Dr. Oscar Carretero has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Carretero practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.