A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Chastain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Chastain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chastain
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Chastain, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Chastain graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Chastain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Jack Chastain MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oscar J. Chastain practice?
- Dr. Oscar Chastain has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Chastain practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Longview, TX.
See Longview Surgeons.