Learn more about Dr. Oscar Chastain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Chastain is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chastain
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chastain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Chastain, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Chastain graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Chastain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Jack Chastain MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oscar J. Chastain practice?
- Dr. Oscar Chastain has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Chastain practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Longview, TX.
See Longview Surgeons.