A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Cortes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Cortes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortes graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Cortes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- McAllen Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cortes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oscar E. Cortes practice?
Dr. Oscar Cortes practices Family Medicine near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edinburg, TX.
See McAllen Family Physicians.